When sources caught Abhi and Aish together, the couple was seen in very much love with each other, and Abhi has no doubts in saying that Aish is a very supportive and understanding wife.

When sources caught Abhi and Aish together, the couple was seen in very much love with each other, and Abhi has no doubts in saying that Aish is a very supportive and understanding wife.

While talking to the sources Abhi said, “Aishwarya is very supportive and encouraging. She is a very chilled out person and doesn't take things to heart,”

“People ask me if I changed after marriage. But I just say 'Why should I change?' Aishwarya loves me the way I am and married me for the way I am. Then why should I change at all,” he added.

A happy married couple
The couple had announced their engagement on January 14, 2007 and after 3 months, they tied the knot on April 20, 2007. All the arrangements for the wedding ceremony was made at the Bachchan's residence 'Prateeksha' in Juhu, Mumbai.

While talking about the successful marriage, the couple pointed out that keeping faith in a relationship, and to keep all doubts in mind and heart aside is the key to a successful marriage.