‘Aishwarya Rai has got stomach tuberculosis and this is the reason why she’s unable to conceive and get pregnant’……this is the buzz that’s fluttering around. But, now her ever-frowning husband Abhishek Bachchan has slammed the media and dismissed all such news as mere cheap gossips.

Showing his fiery side for the umpteenth time, the ‘Drona’ actor wrote in his twitter page, “As a husband and a man I’m shocked that one can talk so irresponsibly about a woman, that too falsely! On a personal note, as a husband I will not stand for such rubbish being written about my wife. I have never reacted to all the fabricated stories written by the media about me and my own. But this is the limit! You want to write and malign me or my father I will take it. But the ladies of my home are off limits! They’ve gone too far this time.”

Now, first it was Abhishek only who was tweeting all day that Ash is very sick and how he had to rush from his shoot to look after her and blah blah! And now that the tabloid penned its concern for the former Miss World, Abhishek is slappingthe media for interference in their lives……His hypocrisy deserves a standing ovation……..